Start Up Mentee Cohort
TiE Miami’s Startup Mentoring Cohort* is a program for early stage entrepreneurs to learn from leaders and subject matter experts.
The Startup Mentoring Cohort is a 5 month program.
During this time, mentees will have access to the following:
– at least 10 hours of one-on-one mentoring with a “matched” experienced entrepreneur mentor
-10 domain sessions on Best Business Practices “taught” by real-world entrepreneurs, and
-select participants will be showcased at TiE Miami’s South Florida Entrepreneurship Summit.
The program will enroll a select number of early stage entrepreneurs selected through a rigorous screening process.
- Apply using the application below or go to: https://bit.ly/2OCpSkt
- Select applicants will be invited to a Pitch Session with our Selection Committee, comprised of TiE Miami Charter Members
- From the Pitch Session, about 5-10 entrepreneurs will be selected for the cohort.
- Participants will be required to join as Members or Student Members. The annual fees for Members is $150 and for Student Members is $50.
- Selection of successful candidates will be made by a selection committee appointed by TiE Miami. All decisions will be final.