TiE Charter Members (CMs) are successful, high profile entrepreneurs, corporate intrapreneurs and thought leaders, who have reached a stage in their professional life when they are ready, willing and able to contribute to fellow members.
Charter Member Benefits
- – Charter members benefit by networking with each other They derive satisfaction through helping budding entrepreneurs. They also gain opportunities to participate in start-ups in many ways.
- – Opportunity to participate in monthly events as speakers and/or panel members
- – Opportunity to serve as mentors to budding entrepreneurs
- – Opportunity to network with other successful entrepreneurs in South Florida
- – Opportunity to recruit talented members, interns and volunteers
- – Participate in the leadership and management of TiE at their Chapter or at the Global level through TiE Global
- – Invitation to attend annual TiE CM Retreat, an exclusive event in a destination to create closer bonds in the CM community.
- – Complementary attendance to all Flagship events hosted by TiE Chapters all over the world
- – Invitation to attend your local Chapter’s exclusive events inviting delegations, entrepreneurship focused organizations, holiday parties and entertainment mixers.